[fluka-discuss]: latest fluka (19 June 2018) , g77, flupix with fedora 25

From: Rollet Sofia <Sofia.Rollet_at_ait.ac.at>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 15:53:43 +0000

Dear Fluka experts,

as much as I would like to try the new fluka installation with Docker (thank you for providing it!), for the time being I am still using a laptop with Windows 7 and so I am still using flupix in a virtualbox.

I downloaded the latest 2011.2x-linuxAA.tar.gz (FLUKA Package Version 2011.2x-3, G77) on the flupix I have with fedora 25. Everything works fine, it produce the executable which runs well (so far) and in flutil all the scripts (ustsuw, usbrea etc....) work well except usbsuw which does NOT.

I tried already using manually fff or lfluka to generate the executable but still it does not work ( no error message but it immediately gives: "Segmentation Fault"). The strange things is that the other scripts are ok.

Any hints?

Thanks for any suggestion,
Sofia