[fluka-discuss]: source

From: 周洋 <zhouyang174_at_mails.ucas.ac.cn>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 12:56:08 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear FLUKA experts
     I want to write an user-defined source. I have add the SOURCE option and source.f to my files. Its structure is cuboid. Its energy ranges from 1kev to 1Mev like white-light. However, the running state is "Time-out". I have uploaded my files. Could you please help me correct the routine?
     In additon, I have an another question. When the SOURCE subroutine is invoked, how is the internal data assigned?
     Looking forward to you reply!
Zhou Yang