RE: [fluka-discuss]: source(B

From: Eleftherios Skordis(B <eleftherios.skordis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 16:19:46 +0000

Dear Zhou,

the main problem with your routine are the DO loops that you have. The end of the loop should be right before the RETURN statement at the end of the routine or else (like in your case) some of the variables for each of the particle you are pushing to the stack are not calculated and thus crushing the simulation.
That said, I am not sure if your routine is doing what you want it to do. You seem to be simulating 1000 photons per primary with energies from 1 to 50 GeV. I guess the energies are set by mistake.

"When the SOURCE subroutine is invoked, how is the internal data assigned?"

I am not sure what you are asking. If you elaborate I might be able to answer.

I also suggest you take a look at the following advanced fluka course lecture:
https://indico.cern.ch/event/489973/contributions/2148893/attachments/1271819/1884943/11_AdvancedSources2016.pdf

Hope this helps
Kind regards

Lefteris