RE: [fluka-discuss]: problems With running old Inputs

From: Sandipan <sandipan_at_barc.gov.in>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 14:41:11 +0530

Thank Eleftherios Skordis for the prompt reply. I have understood my
mistake. Surely I will send to the authors.
Can you just say whether Flair supports Python3 presently? Actually
mostly while plotting with gnuplot, most of the times its getting
hanged.
So I was guessing whether its some dependency problem.

regards
Sandipan