[fluka-discuss]: Impossible to open *.dat file

From: Hamideh Jalali <jalali.hb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2018 12:48:45 +0330

Dear FLUKA experts

I had programmed a simple input to check my subroutine source.f. Everything
was ok in flupix and I could get correct results but when I want to run the
same input and source.f in last version of flair under Linux (Fedora
distribution)I face this error message: Impossible to open file
***flux.dat *** on unit 91.
I tried " /home/path to work folder (which contain input,source.f and
flux.dat )/flux.dat " instead of just flux.dat in card OPEN but faced the
same error.
Please guide me what the problem is.

Best Regards
Hamideh