[fluka-discuss]: Problems about ion transportation in a neutron detector

From: YANG Tao <yangt_at_ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 14:45:43 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Mikhail,

    Thanks for your help. I am sorry to disturb you again. I don't know why I always failed to send my last email to the fluka-discuss, maybe it's caused by the size of attachments. The problem is listed on this web link: http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/12843.html

    I run it by changing the boron definition as you give, and it works. In the problem of neutron activation,I think it is a puzzled task to define every element by this step (explicitly define the natural element consist of several isotopes) since there are many elements involving in the activation process. I want to know whether this method or step is necessary for other elements or not(e.g., Li-6, Cu-64, Fe-56 ...)?

best regards!

Yang