[fluka-discuss]: Error issue: Unsupported expression functionality

From: Cook, Hannah <hannah.cook.17_at_ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 09:08:14 +0000

Hi all,

I am currently getting an error message when I try to run my simulation. It appears the expression functionality (using the #define to define my simulation variables) seems not to be supported anymore. The variables are used to scale the material in relation to water as well as define the resolution of my detector. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Hannah