[fluka-discuss]: Cosmic rays

From: jilberto Zamora Saa <jzamorasaa_at_jinr.ru>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 19:39:48 -0300

Dear Fluka experts:

I would like to ask you for help.

I'm trying to estimate the muons fluence over a 2x2x2 m^3 box located 50 m deep inside a mountain. I was reading about cosmic rays in FLUKA manual, however, I cannot understand how I must provide the cosmic ray (CR) distribution on the surface of the mountain in order to propagate these CR through the mountain till their reach the detector. Basically, I do not understand how to provide the CR beam.

Could you help me with this task, please?

Thank in advance,
Jilberto