[fluka-discuss]: Lattice card

From: pedrojluque <pedrojluque_at_correo.ugr.es>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 12:28:24 +0200

Dear Fluka experts and users,

I am trying to replicate a structure using the lattice card together
with ROT-DEFIni but I am not getting the desirable result.

I would like to copy the structure that I have created (with 4
cylinders made of plastic scintillator, all surrounded by a cover) in
different positions, but when I try to replicate this structure in
another position, the only changed thing is that the cylinders,
previously made of plastic scintillator, appear made of vacuum.

I have read the instructions for using the lattice in the slides of the
courses and in the example of the online manual and I think I am
correctly applying the necessary steps (define the regions where the
replicas will be and setting the lattice in the regions I want to
replicate under the ROT-DEFIni transformation).

Attached you can find the file with the geometry I am interested on.

Could someone explain me where I am wrong?

king regards,

Pedro.