Re: [fluka-discuss]: Still having issues with docker 4 windows

From: Horváth Dávid <David.Horvath_at_eli-beams.eu>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 06:52:47 +0000

Dear Celestine,

The error message is not correct, the required windows version is:
Windows 10 64bit: Pro, Enterprise or Education (1607 Anniversary Update, Build 14393 or later).

You can check the version of your windows with the following:
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-check-your-windows-10-build

If your version is lower than 14393, then you need to update your windows.

Kind regards,
Dávid Horváth

Junior Researcher
Radiation Protection