RE: [fluka-discuss]: variable energy error in Flair

From: Anton Lechner <Anton.Lechner_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 17:14:22 +0000

Dear Sandipan,

When you edited the GLOBAL card in flair, it seems you put "=OLDFLAIR" in the SDUM field and as a consequence flair put following expression before the GLOBAL card: !_at_what.0=OLDFLAIR. As a consequence, FLUKA already stopped before reaching the GLOBAL card.

So when you edit the GLOBAL card you should write in the "sdum" field of your the "Edit Card" window simply "OLDFLAIR" and not "=OLDFLAIR".

Cheers, Anton