[fluka-discuss]: RE: Problem running gcrexampleAllParticle

From: Eleftherios Skordis <eleftherios.skordis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 15:20:03 +0000

Dear Emma,

Thank you for reporting.
Indeed, there seems to be a problem with the specific example that is causing geometry errors and therefore crushing your runs.
The problem is under investigation.

Lastly, in case this is of concern, your fluka installation seems to be fine.

Kind regards

Lefteris

P.S. please keep the e-mails to the fluka discuss so that others may profit

Eleftherios Skordis
Dep. EN/STI, CERN
CH-1211 GENEVA 23
SWITZERLAND