Re: [fluka-discuss]: Problem(?) with secondary protons and neutrons after alpha interaction with aluminum

From: Ivan <gordeev_at_jinr.ru>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2018 21:34:11 +0300

Dear Mikhail,

Thank you for your kind response! I fixed the source routine and also it
was a problem with compiling and linking of routine, because I always
followed instructions on the official website:

> * 2) compile the modified routines (with the fff script on LINUX/UNIX):
>
> fff yyy.f (produces a new file yyy.o)
>
> * 3) link them (with the lfluka script on LINUX/UNIX) to the FLUKA
> library and any additional library of interest (for instanceCERN
> <http://www.cern.ch/>LIB):
>
> lfluka -o myfluka -m fluka yyy.o

Not paying attention to the fact that, in my case, I should use
"ldpmqmd" instead of "lfluka". It was not clear for me. Thank you very
much for your help!

Best regards,
Ivan Gordeev