RE: [fluka-discuss]: Large neutron flux 5.0E+14

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 09:23:20 +0000

Hi Anita,

I believe you can implement it under some assumptions. The monochromator will not work but you can still calculate the doses for the shielding.
What are the energies of the neutrons which hit the monochromator and what is the temperature?
The huge flux is irrelevant for the simulation where everything is normalized per primary particle.

Vasilis