[fluka-discuss]: Re: FLUKA/FLAIR question : Error: couldn't connect to display "docker.for.mac.localhost:0.0”

From: Horváth Dávid <David.Horvath_at_eli-beams.eu>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 14:48:58 +0000

Dear Charlotte,

it seems you have tried everything I can think of to solve this problem.

But, you could try to install gfortran and FLUKA natively in you Mac. you can find the download links for gfortran here: http://hpc.sourceforge.net/index.php
The gfortran 7.3 should work with the corresponding FLUKA release, but I'm not able to test it by myself.

Kind regards,
Dávid Horváth

PS.: It's always good to sent the questions to the fluka-discuss mailing list as well (in cc), so other people can help with/learn from it.

Junior Researcher
Radiation Protection
ELI Beamlines

E: david.horvath_at_eli-beams.eu