[fluka-discuss]: USRBDX zeroes below 340kev photon beam

From: Ševčik Aleksandras <aleksandras.sevcik_at_ktu.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 19:24:01 +0000

Hello,

I was using usrbdx to score the current for linear mass attenuation calculation. The values were nicely matched against NIST tables, until I reached specifically 0.33 MeV beam value, and despite any change of parameter: a thickness, no of primaries, even a material itself - I get zeroes in output usrbdx sum.lis file no matter what I do. Yet 0.34 MeV still gives a result. What mistake here I am making? *.inp attached,

Regards
Alex