[fluka-discuss]: primaries in usrbin

From: Ševčik Aleksandras <aleksandras.sevcik_at_ktu.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 23:15:58 +0000

Dear experts,

I have used 70 kvp poli spectrum which when integrated gives 95 861 562 photons (1mAs).
I have used this spectra to irradiate 1x1x1 air cube with high EMFCUT values to score the air kerma and when multiplied by that photon number, it gave the expected value of ~5.8E5 Gy. I also was able to get the expected values of attenuation, absorption coeff., etc.
So in the next simulation I used this spectrum on water cube 15x15x15, however, I expected the values of several mGy while the results shows 10^3 less.... What could be a reason for this? Should some additional normalization be done? Files attached if needed;
Many thanks for your support. This moment here is extremely important for me to understand..
Regards
Alex