Re: [fluka-discuss]: Selecting the maximum step size in multilayer media

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 15:01:09 +0100

Hallo,

to help the code to attain the required tracking accuracy in magnetic
field, rather than setting min and max step sizes, the parameters that are
recommended to be reasonably set by MGNFIELD and STEPSIZE are the max
angle in a sub-step and the max error on the boundary identification,
respectively, as discussed in the lecture

https://indico.cern.ch/event/489973/contributions/2000443/attachments/1270914/1883264/10_AdvancedMagneticField2016.pdf

Kind regards
Francesco

Francesco Cerutti