Re: [fluka-discuss]: fluka installation problem

From: <luisgona_at_alumni.uv.es>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 19:23:13 +0100 (CET)

Dear Cesc,

I saw that forum and I started playing with the commands, "brew install gfortran(and/or gcc)", "brew reinstall gfortran(and/or gcc)", "brew upgrade(or update)" and so on. Eventually it worked and created an executable flukahp file, allowing me to run an example from the terminal and giving me an output.

Best regards,

Luis