[fluka-discuss]: RE: DPMJET cross-section + central distribution

From: Anton Lechner <Anton.Lechner_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 14:12:06 +0000

Dear Paul,

The cross section is not given as an output, but you have to normalize the results yourself using the inelastic cross section of around 79 mb at sqrt(s)=13 TeV (as measured by ATLAS, TOTEM etc).

Central diffraction should be included in DPMJET. You may find some more details in the following thesis, which describes also the latest improvements of DPMJET:
http://cds.cern.ch/record/2231593/files/CERN-THESIS-2015-371.pdf

Cheers, Anton