[fluka-discuss]: ex11

From: 李想 <20184220031_at_stu.suda.edu.cn>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 15:34:03 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Fluka users,

When I try to run an input file I created no "name001.err" file is created and I get the message " Abort called from FLRM64 reason NO RANDOM FILE Run stopped! STOP NO RANDOM FILE" in the rest of the .err files and at the end of all "name00i.out" files for i>1. Also the first line of the "name001.log" file is "Note: The following floating-point exceptions are signalling: IEEE_UNDERFLOW_FLAG IEEE_DENORMAL", while the second one is "S".And I get the message "
*** (n,p) proton production activated for Xsec mat. # 3 *** **** Low energy neutron xsec not found for some media 18 20 ****" at the end of "name001.out" file .
But I have verified the existence of RANDOMIZe card and that WHAT(1)=1.0 and I didn't set the LAT-MAT cards.
I wolud appreciate your help in solving this situation.
Li