Bragg Peak for proton beam in water

From: Jamshid Soltani (jsoltani@physics.pub.ro)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2008 - 12:50:17 CET

    Hi FLUKA user,

    I want to draw a curve for interaction of charged particles with water as
    attach file.the Bragg peak of proton beam isn't smooth and there is "zig
    zag" form in its Bragg peak.I changed the binning in Z direction and it
    exist the same problem again.I tried to draw a carve for the interaction
    of proton beam with Calcium(target) and there is the zig zag form.
    As you see in the bragg peaks of Boron, oxygen and Iron there is sharp in
    peak too.
    can anyone tell me, how can I solve this problem?

    thanks
    jamshid soltani