[fluka-discuss]: About the combination of useer routines: SOURCE and MGDRAW

From: <bosqw7_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 22:27:43 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Fluka experts,

I want to simulate the transport process of electrons being injected into a Ta target and record the birth position of photoneutrons. So I need to use the user routine SOURCE to load the Boltzman distributed eletrcon beam and the user routine MGDRAW to record the position of neutrons. But after compiling and linking the two routines, how to run the executables? I have tried to launch the usual rfluka script with the option -e myfluka -e mgdraw. But it seems that the successful launch of the mgdraw caused the faile launch of the source. I also tried to paste the code of the MGDRAW to the end of the routine source, but no data file of mgdraw was genetrated while the source was lauched successfully. What should I do to get the right result?

Best Regards

Qi Wei