[fluka-discuss]: Insert density of the medium-FLUKA

From: JENNY MARGOT RAMOS LAZARO <jenny.ramos_at_unmsm.edu.pe>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 20:07:54 -0500

Dear Fluka Experts

I am working with a cube that contains 5 materials: C, N, O, He, and H. I
have as a data an average density that is applied to the whole cube, where
is that value placed? I have placed the densities for each material that
composes it, but I do not know where to place the density of the medium.
Is it necessary to place it in some external routine for materials?

Thanks and regards