Re: [fluka-discuss]: Docker crash and reinstallation problem

From: Andrea Fontana <andrea.fontana_at_pv.infn.it>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 21:33:36 +0100 (CET)

Hi Celestine,
   please keep the messages in the list: others might be interested
or willing to help.

The best way is to copy the script in a text file with extension
.ps1, like script.ps1 for example, and then start the powershell
as administrator and execute the script. Also cut and paste the
script in an administrator powershell windows as you did should work.

I have just tried on my computer and there is no feedback from
this script, but it should remove any trace from the previous Docker
installation.

Did you try to reboot and reinstall docker from scratch after
running this script?

Can you send me any error message you get (if any)?

Kind regards,
Andrea