Re: [fluka-discuss]: UNIFORM distribution along the z-axis

From: JENNY MARGOT RAMOS LAZARO <jenny.ramos_at_unmsm.edu.pe>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 15:02:04 -0500

Dear Santana, Mario
Thank you, I managed to compile as you recommended, but when plotting my
results in FLAIR, my graphics are shown in Y in 0 as seen in the file that
I mention and maybe the reason is in something that I modified in source.f.
In the source file modify the following:
 *** User initialization ***
      WHASOU(1)=Z1
      WHASOU(2)=Z2
      END IF

* Particle coordinates
      XFLK (NPFLKA) = XBEAM
      YFLK (NPFLKA) = YBEAM
      ZFLK (NPFLKA) = 10.D0 + (Z2-Z1)*FLRNDM(XXX)

To place a one-report distribution along the z-axis, I followed the
instructions in the manual.
I wanted to start making this distribution as a test, but my goal is to
place an initial distribution of energy, power law type, which leads me to
ask, the final part that I am modifying in FUENTE.f It is the correct one
to implement. this type of distribution? .
Thanks for the help.
Best Regards

regards