[fluka-discuss]: FW: Error:Fortran runtime error: Index '11' of dimension 1 of array 'acardx' above upper bound of 10

From: Sandra Aumon <Sandra.Aumon_at_avo-adam.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 16:25:49 +0000

Dear Fluka experts,

I am trying to run a Fluka file (I did not write the file myself), as in attachment, and I getting an error in the log file. I am wondering if it is an alignment error ?
At line 601 of file flkcgi.f
Fortran runtime error: Index '11' of dimension 1 of array 'acardx' above upper bound of 10

Error termination. Backtrace:
#0 0x7f072775837a in ???
#1 0x7f0727758f15 in ???
#2 0x7f07277592e7 in ???
#3 0x563eef8f294f in flkcgi_
at /home/alfredo/fluprogfor/comlatmvax/flkcgi.f:601
#4 0x563eef7fcf48 in geoinp_
at /home/alfredo/fluprogfor/geolatmvax/geoinp.f:238
#5 0x563eef72d934 in flukam_
at /home/alfredo/fluprogfor/mainmvax/flukam.f:3022
#6 0x563eef72c2fb in fluka
at /home/alfredo/fluprogfor/mainmvax/fluka.f:307
#7 0x563eef72c2fb in main
at /home/alfredo/fluprogfor/mainmvax/fluka.f:310

In addition, in the *.err file, I get several message as following, and I am wondering if it will prevent the simulation to run.

**** Old Flair Expression format no longer supported ****
 **** remove as soon as possible, temporary support ****
 **** will stop with the next release ****
 mailto:!_at_what.5=-RFQlen1/sqrt(2)

Thank you very much!
Sandra

Sandra Aumon
Accelerator Physicist – Beam Dynamics

O: | M: 0041767512637
W: www.avoplc.com | T: _at_AdvOnco<https://twitter.com/AdvOnco>

[Advanced Oncotherapy]

This e-mail and the information it contains are confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify us immediately and do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. A.D.A.M. SA does not accept any legal responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. If you suspect the message may have been intercepted or amended please contact us as soon as possible. Thank you.
Ce courriel est destiné uniquement au destinataire sus-mentionné et tout renseignement qu'il contient est confidentiel. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire prévu, veuillez en aviser immédiatement l'expéditeur. Tout examen, divulgation, copie, impression, reproduction, distribution, ou autre utilisation de ce courriel est strictement interdit. A.D.A.M. SA n'accepte aucune responsabilité légale pour le contenu modifié après l’envoi du message. Si vous pensez que le message ait pu être intercepté ou modifié, contactez-nous dès que possible. Merci.

Trading and Correspondence Address: 11 rue de Veyrot, 1217 Meyrin, Switzerland
VAT CHE-114.005.079