Re: [fluka-discuss]: Double particle source

From: Alessandro <alex.calamida2_at_tiscalinet.it>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 10:45:34 +0200

Dear Mikhail,

The goal to use two particle of different kind is that we want to
preserve the coeherence between the alpha particle and the neutron. I
was asking if it was possible to simulate the trasport of two different
particle in the same time for fluka. I do not understand wery well how
this thing of more than one particle works in the stack. If I should
push more than one I will have two particle emitted at the same time?

Best regards, Alessandro Calamida.