[fluka-discuss]: Re: Problems with running FLUKA on Virtual Box and Flupix

From: Horváth Dávid <David.Horvath_at_eli-beams.eu>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 13:32:22 +0000

Dear Adam,

in most cases the .err .log and .out files contain the error message why the simulation fails to run.

In your case, FLUKA checks if you have the necessary physics card in your input to get correct results for the activation.
You need to add two PHYSICS cards; one for EVAPORAT and one for COALESCE.

Kind regards,
Dávid Horváth

Junior Researcher
Radiation Protection