[fluka-discuss]: Cannot Score the Activity in Targets Induced by Electron Beams

From: Yao <yangyao15_at_mails.ucas.ac.cn>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 16:19:43 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Hello evergyone,

    I am using the FLUKA to calcualte the acitivity in the W and Mo targets for different decay times. The primary beam is electron with 40 MeV in energy. The running is worked and no error shows in the simualtion, however all the results (such as the .sum and .lis file) are empty. And when I changed the electron to proton or other particles, the radioisotopes are produced and shown in the output files ! It appears that the problem is induced by the electrons for the primary beam or a bug in the FLUKA code I guess.The input files are attached. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Best regards

Yao