Re: [fluka-discuss]: Problem with URBIN

From: Alessandro <alex.calamida2_at_tiscalinet.it>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 10:28:48 +0200

Dear Francesco,

The main problem is that usrbin does not plot the geometry. It always
gives me error for that. I do not score energy, I score beapart or
neutron. I create a geometry and eery regions has a boundary. When there
is only vacuum in all of the bodies it does not show me anything in the
plot. Like the particles were not present. This problem arose just after
the last upgrade of FLUKA. I have to reinstall it because I could not
use the good working old version of it.

Best regards, Alessandro Calamida.