Re: [fluka-discuss]: STOP NO RANDOM FILE

From: George Kharashvili <georgek_at_jlab.org>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 08:55:57 +0000

Dear ZhongSheng,

Please note that example001.out ends with the following error message:

 **** Low energy neutron xsec not found for some media 6 9 ****
 Cr
 Mn
 Zn
Even though you are not assigning these materials to any region, when a newly defined material's name is not one of those in the neutron cross section library, LOW-MAT card is required to set correspondence between the material and the low energy neutron cross section.

Best regards,
George