Re: [fluka-discuss]: Unexpected end of input: START assumed

From: Horváth Dávid <David.Horvath_at_eli-beams.eu>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 05:36:03 +0000

Dear Ivan,

according to the picture of the output file, for some reason, you are still using an older version (2011.2x-3) of FLUKA. If the problem is still there with the latest version, please send the input file as well, to help reproduce the error.

Kind regards,
Dávid Horváth

Junior Researcher
Radiation Protection