[fluka-discuss]: USRBIN scoring for region

From: Alessandro <alex.calamida2_at_tiscalinet.it>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 12:07:55 +0200

Dear FLUKA experts,

I have to score the energy deposited in a region. I tried to use the
USRBIN using the region by region scoring. I need only to score in one
region. So, I put only one of it in the scoring. The output shows only a
line near the name of the region and not the energy spectrum as I expected.

My question is: the USRBIN score only the total energy deposited in the
region?

I already try to use the detect scoring and it worked fine, but I wish
to use a scoring thad need not a trigger.

I am using a Na-22 spectrum as a test and the detect scoring shows
results in good agrement with the reality.

Best regards, Alessandro Calamida.