[fluka-discuss]: Dose in a region

From: Amor Romero <amor1987romero_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 13:14:12 +0200

Dear fluka/flair experts,

I'm a beginning user and I am trying to measure the total dose, energy and
fluence into a metallic box when I use a 60Co source. My geometry is
compounding to:
- The real lab dimensions (porland and plaster)
- A simplification of gamma radiator (lead, heavymetal, W... other
materials)
- Inside the radiator a recreation of real Co source.
- The lead-aluminium box
- Inside the box: Silicon cylinder with the same size of the real sensor
that we have in our box.

I'm trying to obtain the Dose in the sensor region. When I used this:

USRBIN 12. DOSE -31. TM34060
 TM34060
USRBIN TM34060
        &

I obtain a value but it not similiar with the experimental data.
Experimental data is arround 600 rad and with the fluka simulation we have
in the order to mrad.

And if I use this:

USRBIN 12. DOSE -31.
USRBIN TM34060