[fluka-discuss]: Positron emitting Isotopes Cross sections Code

From: Atiq Ur Rahman <atiqchep_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 12:12:47 +0800

Dear Users,
I am a beginner and want to use the Fluka. I also have Flair installed on
my system.
I need to find the cross section of the positron emitter (C-10, O15 and
C11) as the Proton beam of the a 130 MeV hit the PMMA target.
Can you help me how to take a start? Is there any examples. Previously, I
had experience on Gate which had some initial examples. Is there any source
where I can get some example codes and then Edit them?
Regards
Atiq