Re: [fluka-discuss]: Problem to draw geometry picture : RED, BLEW, ...

From: Horváth Dávid <David.Horvath_at_eli-beams.eu>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 12:16:41 +0000

Dear Vladimir,

I could plot your geometry on my machine without any problem.

Based on the error message, it seems on your machine FLUKA is installed in thedirectory folder: /usr/local/fluka%{namesuff} (maybe your installation script failed?).
Try to install FLUKA in a directory without any special character.

Kind regards,
Dávid Horváth

Junior Researcher
Radiation Protection