Re: [fluka-discuss]: Only get 1 Output File

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 14:50:19 +0200

Hallo Filipa,

if you legitimately expect five output files (one per cycle) and you get
only one, you should first figure out why, before trying to process the
only file.

And the problem is that in your input file you ask for the same USRBIN
twice on the same 21 unit, once on a formatted file (ASC, +21) and once on
an unformatted file (BIN, -21, being this the recommended way allowing for
automatic post-processing). Obviously a file cannot be formatted and
unformatted at the same time, hence your run failure. Just remove the
second USRBIN

Best regards

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti