[fluka-discuss]: regarding usrbin rotation

From: Ševčik Aleksandras <aleksandras.sevcik_at_ktu.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 17:52:57 +0000

Dear Experts,

Kindly ask for your advice regarding the rotation of USRBIN. I checked the manual and some archive messages, yet I am still a bit lost. I am using ROTPRBIN and ROT-DEFI cards to rotate the scoring usrbin mesh, however, I don't understand why the beam itself moves. Could please someone explain the rotation principles of usrbin in layman terms? My idea is very simple, see in the attached principle - I have a specific beam that irradiates the body at the certain angle. I need to see the irradiation distribution aligned not with the beam coordinates, but with the body axes. The beam must not move. As I see, it is not enough just to use ROTRPRBIN>ROT-DEFI cards before the USRBIN, but some other things must be done?

Thank you very much!

Alex

[cid:image002.jpg_at_01D552E2.3F5D18D0]