[fluka-discuss]: User defined source NO RANDOM FILE error

From: Mihaela Parvu <mihaela.parvu_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 07:21:54 +0000

Hello,

I am trying to score the deposited dose from a neutron flux in different materials.
For this, I am using the source routine in order to read the flux in function of the energy from a text file.
I have compiled the source without errors, but when I run the simulation I get this error:
 Abort called from FLRM64 reason NO RANDOM FILE Run stopped!
 STOP NO RANDOM FILE

I have attached the input files.

Can you please help me solve this problem?

Best regards,
Mihaela