[fluka-discuss]: fluka-docker permissions

From: Baker Colin <Colin.Baker_at_royalberkshire.nhs.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 16:02:13 +0000

Hi all,

Hopefully a simple question...

I've installed Docker/FLUKA on Win10 home and Win 7 environments, both seemed to go OK. I can launch Docker Quickstart Terminal (as admin) and run 'run_win10_home.bat'. However, I don't seem to have write permissions in '/docker_work' as user 'fluka', which means I can launch flair, but can't save input files.

Is there an easy fix? Should the install have given 'fluka' ownership/write permission to the '/docker_work' directory?

Best regards,

Colin

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please inform the sender and permanently delete the message and any attachments.

Recipients should be aware that all emails received and sent by this Authority are subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and therefore may be disclosed to a third party.