Re: EVENTBIN with polar binning?

From: Giuseppe Battistoni <Giuseppe.Battistoni@mi.infn.it>
Date: Thu May 01 2008 - 12:48:43 CEST

I am afraid that there is not at present a simple way to score
energy deposition as a function of particle direction with respect to Z
axis.
What I would do is to define different angular regions around the z axis
by intersecting your cylinder with truncated cylinder (TRC) bodies
properly designed, and then define a region binning.

        Giuseppe Battistoni