Re: [fluka-discuss]: Compiling and linking flukadpm3 along with user routine source.f

From: Luigi Salvatore Esposito <luigi.salvatore.esposito_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 08:53:32 +0000

Dear Sujoy,
you can compile and link your user routine both using ldpmqmd or Flair.

For the first case you can use this command
$> ldpmqmd -m fluka usrrnc.o

For the second case, you can do it from the tab Compile in Flair (accessible from the top right menu).

More details in the manual: 3.3} and F2.1} respectively.

Hope this could help
Best luigi