[fluka-discuss]: FLUKA installation problem

From: Peter Kicsiny <peter.kicsiny_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 10:33:25 +0000

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to install FLUKA version 2011.2x-7 on an x86_64 scientific linux 6 and get an error message when I issue the make command that you can see on the attached screenshot (after exporting the path and compiler). I downloaded the g77 compiler to the machine as it is not default for this distribution and is needed for this Fluka version according to the fluka site. We tried to make it as root and also as a non-root user but get the same error. If you have any hints for solution, please help.

Best regards,
Peter Kicsiny