[fluka-discuss]: Subscript out of range, procedure dfatwg.f

From: Stefano Dalla Vecchia <sdv_at_kth.se>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 08:30:45 +0000

Dear FLUKA experts,

So I've been trying the simulation attached to this e-mail. It's a human phantom made out of voxels placed inside a lunar base.

I checked the geometry and everything should be working smoothly, however whenever I launch the simulation I get this message in the .log file:

Subscript out of range on file line 47, procedure dfatwg.f/dfatwg.
Attempt to access the 0-th element of variable isondx[subscript-2-of-2].te for Nuclear Physics

I'm somewhat new to Fluka and Flair, and honestly cannot understand where the problem could be originating from. If you could help me it would be very appreciated

Stefano Dalla Vecchia

European Astronaut Center