RE: [fluka-discuss]: how to set angle divergence in source routine?

From: Ševčik Aleksandras <aleksandras.sevcik_at_ktu.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 05:42:03 +0000

Hi,

Some points regarding your question from the practical experience of beginner Fluka user:
1 – it is much complicated then just selecting one parameter, you actually need to define the whole sampling process, etc.
2 – there is the written and working routine for circular beam with included angular divergence in the discussion list, so you can use it;
3 – if you need rectangular beam divergence, then you are not so lucky, however, you can refer to the detail description of how to do it provided by F.Salvat-Pujol.

http://pcfluka.mi.infn.it/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/15282.html

Regards
Alex