Re: USRYIELD estimators

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso@SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Fri May 09 2008 - 22:29:02 CEST

Hi Adam,

have you tried to plot you spectrum on a log scale for abscissae?
Probably most neutrons are evaporation neutrons, with energies
1-2 MeV. On a linear scale, they are all squeezed in a narrow interval
about 1% of the whole scale

Alberto

--
Alberto Fasso`
SLAC-RP, MS 48, 2575 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park CA 94025