Re: [fluka-discuss]: Number of particles tracked different from input

From: Filipa Carvalho <fd.carvalho_at_campus.fct.unl.pt>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 00:28:25 +0100

Dear Anna and Markus,

Thank you so much! I saw those errors, but I did not quite understand them,
and since the simulation was running, i thought it had to do with the fact
that the polystyrene cylinders were touching each other. Once again,
thanks, I really needed to get this straight for my thesis!! :)

--
<+351+912350360>91 359 32 35 | BESTAlmada.org <http://bestalmada.org/>
<https://www.google.pt/maps/place/BEST+Almada/_at_38.6615119,-9.2088497,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0xd1ecad9724b1f71:0xfd1bb5327e711276>*