[fluka-discuss]: how to set particle source along circle with angle divergence in source routine?

From: Ivan <gordeev_at_jinr.ru>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 22:20:22 +0300

Hello fluka users and experts!

I have one more question about particle source. What if I need to set
particles heading into surface with certain angle (1 deg). I have a
toroid camera in which particles move (so they must move in circle) and
part of them could interact with the camera at inner surface at 1 deg
angle (I am interested only in these events). I found this extremely
hard to assign such behavior in source routine. Does anyone have any
suggestions? Or helpful examples?

---
Kind regards,
Ivan