[fluka-discuss]: Voxel + USRBDX

From: Stefano Dalla Vecchia <sdv_at_kth.se>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 13:26:02 +0000

Hello everyone,

I'm working with the ICRP voxel (see attachment for picture reference) and I'm trying to use USRBDX to estimate the current of primary particles incident on the surface of each voxel region.

Now to define the surface I would to define the upstream Region and the Downstream region (considering one-way scoring), problem is that the complexity of my geometry makes it hard for me to evaluate the current passing through each VOXEL region.

I was thinking of using the outside-of-the-voxel-region for the upstream and the specific voxel as the downstream region, what would you suggest?

Best regards,

Stefano Dalla Vecchia,

ESA - European Astronaut Center